7.6.08

To Return, Again

Dear Reader,

The problem I have when writing is that I begin with a thought and from thereon simply write, with the excitement that I am proving my point so perfectly. When I come to the end of writing I suddenly realise that my argument has gone in a 360° circle. My argument has, in fact, proved the very point I was so against at the beginning. The strangest thing being that the content of my argument is not even inconsistent. I am then faced with the question, “What is the right thing to do, and who should it be right for?” Often I have to re-think the whole situation. Often I keep this written piece for my eyes only (some of the few secrets I have in my life). Other times I accept the fate of my theses, with the worry that all those reading will regard me with certain ridicule.

Whilst I cannot at any stage refer to a form of a priori determination by which this writing would be guided, I do hope that this will not cause any distrust between us.

Unassuredly Yours,

No comments: