28.10.10

A Gift From A Friend

My friend shared this information with me recently:

"Was just thinking of this today.
I have a few things that I would not bear in a partner.
On my next serious date I will have a list:

Do you keep the TV on when you are at home all the time?
Do you watch daytime TV?
Do you keep the TV on as "company"?
Do you like cooking?
Does it really matter what you eat?
Do you try to add that "little touch" to food?
Are you obsessed with your parents?
What is the relation with your siblings?
What do complex family issues annoy you?
Do you live to make money?
How do you wake up?
What do you do if you are awake at night?
What is your ideal breakfast?
Do you find dried fish repulsive?
How do you behave in nature?
What do you think of spending time on your own in nature?
Do you enjoy chit chat conversations while hiking?
Describe how you would make your latte/capuccino?
What do small things in life do to you?
Do you keep everything in order and how do you act when things are not as you expect them?
What do you make of trivial things, tiny details/facts?

Well. I think this is enough Right?"

3 comments:

Wendy Russell said...

If I was on a first date and could smell that the man had put aftershave on, it would instantly put me off. Not only do I usually dislike the smell of aftershave, but the very fact that he does this for a first date is a cheap trick. That would very much offend me.

Yrsa Roca Fannberg said...

good one but only if it´s cheap.
I would hate if they put on a saxophone jazz record on.

Wendy Russell said...

But surely that would mean you were already back at his place? So he'd have done well up to that point. Then you'd have to say the old line 'I have an early start...'

I would hate that too. Especially if the lights were dimmed.